- a) Statutory positioning of the Institute – The Institution is approved by AICTE, Racognized by DTE, Maharashtra and Affiliated by Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
- b) Paramount Infrastructure – The infrastructure of the institution is as per the prescribed norms by the regulatory authorities. The institution has sophisticated classrooms with LCD projector, Wi-Fi and Internet facilities to the students and staff.
- c) Location – The institution is located in Western Maharashtra (Kolhapur – Sangli Highway).
- d) Green Campus – The institution is surrounded by Green trees, it will be pollution free area of natural clinic. The institution is well connected throughout the country with roads, railways.
- e) Placement – The institution has good average placement. Placement is a strong index performance of the management institution and our institution has a strong strength represented through its consistent placement.
- a) Student fees are only the major source of funds. Need to have more focus to get government funded projects and grants.
- b) Need to have more of Vocational Educational Training (VET) programmes.
- c) Unavailability of patents, copyright and trademarks in the field of management.
- d) Currently non-availability of funded research projects.
- a) Global Platform – The institution is in the district of Kolhapur. Kolhapur is a Historical place which has its own history of Maratha and politically known by well-known freedom fighter of the country. Kolhapur has a Historical name in Education (Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu played an important role). It is popularly known as emerging educational hub.
- b) Become the Best national premium B school.
- c) Establish excellence in value added education for students.
- d) To establish world class knowledge creation and Incubation Centre for better research and development.
- e) Starting special Start Up mentoring and coaching for students.
- f) More value added, life skill Vocational courses.
- g) Offering more digital and online certification courses which will serve as feather in the cap of the student.
- a) Major challenge is to sustain and grow in the current dynamic scenario where cut throat competition is there.
- b) The institution has a challenge of getting the admission because there are number of management institution and there are high voltage competitions among management institutions for admission.
- c) It is also a challenge to get and retain the highly sound qualified experience and research based competitive staff.
- d) It is equally another challenge of 100% placement to the students as all management institutions are competing the same.
- Consistency in results since its establishment (Since 2010).
- Miss.Komal Chavare: Ranked 3rd in Merit in Shivaji University, Kolhapur at MBA Examination held in April 2014.
- Mr.Swanand Tambekar: Selected Probationary Officer (PO) in Canara Bank (Academic Year 2020-21).
- Mr.Mahesh Swami: Qualified UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) in Management (Academic Year 2020-21)
- Mr. Venkatesh Joshi: Selected as Design Engineer at Infosys, Bangalore (Academic Year 2014-15).
- Prof. S. B. Chavan: Successfully completed MPhil in Commerce & Qualified Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (SET) in Management (2020)